Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The blue faced wonder

 

We recently got a new computer desk for our den, and in getting prepared for its arrival we cleaned everything out of our old desk and piled it on the couch in the den. As I'm sure you can imagine, our lives were a bit disorganized for a couple days and Maddie took advantage of our office supplies being all over the den and constantly made messes for us to clean up.

I was making breakfast the other day and Maddie was watching cartoons. I went in the living room to get her and discovered that she had a blue face from the nose down. Somehow she had gotten an old toner cartridge for our printer that Dan thought he had thrown out. I guess she decided that blue ink would be a better breakfast than eggs because it was all in her mouth and on her gums.

I washed her mouth out with water and wiped her face off, but the blue ink did not come off. By the end of the day it had disappeared, but I had to go through an entire day with a blue faced child. At least we didn't have anything big planned for that day.....like church, or getting her picture taken! Ahh, the antics of toddlers......I better watch out, soon I will have two of them! Yoikes!





 

No comments:

County McCounterson