Friday, December 19, 2008

Crazy busy days

Life has been crazy the past few days!! I've wanted to blog, because there is so much going on, but I just don't have the time. Even right now, I am working on making sugar cookies (and failing miserably) and had a minute while I chill the dough. We've had Maddie's preschool Christmas production which was so stinkin' cute and hilarious.....I need to figure out how to post a video to my blog, you will be rolling when you watch it! I've been working on a few sewing projects, and finishing up the Christmas shopping which has taken me to Raleigh and beyond a few times. Dan and I had a date night on Wednesday and the girls had a babysitter and yesterday was Maddie's Christmas party lunch and gift exchange at school. This was her last week of school until the 6th of January so they had a lot to squeeze in. This weekend is Dan's 3 day working schedule which is not fun for any of us, and it has been rainy all week which is not fun for stir crazy kids.....although they both have colds so its not like we could do much. I have more baking to do.....I don't know why I am so terrible at the sugar cookies, I make a mean chocolate chip cookie! I have to finish my sewing projects which wont be done until Dan's next days off because I can't have a sewing machine and two kids out at the same time. I also need to figure how I'm going to fit 15 people in my house and what to feed them for Christmas brunch. Yikes. And we still have a couple things left to buy. I can't believe that Christmas is just a week away. Is it just me or has it gone by WAY too fast?? I'm hoping to post more this weekend, but honestly I don't know if I'll have the time. So, if you don't hear from me, have a great weekend and I'm sure I'll be around sometime before Christmas!

No comments:

County McCounterson