Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Matchy matchy



I am generally not that into matching outfits for my girls.....it's not that I don't like them really, I think its more that I buy all their clothes second hand. If you could see how much clothing I have to dig through at the consignment sales you would understand how ridiculous it would be to try and find matching outfits!! Anyway.....my mother sent some adorable matching outfits for the girls for Christmas and yesterday we dressed both of them matching. I think that Maddie liked it, so we may have to do some more matching in the future! But here they are in their cute ice cream outfits. By the way, Maddie put her own head band on thus the 80's workout look.....that would not be the direction I would chose to have the outfit go if I had my say! lol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just what is wrong with the 80's workout style??? I think she looks fantastic.

County McCounterson