Monday, December 29, 2008

Schultz family Christmas

It feels like its been a long time since I've blogged. I just haven't the time right now. With Dan on winter break from school we have been spending our evenings watching DVDs (I can vouch that blue ray IS better!) which keeps me off the laptop in the evenings which is generally when I blog. But I figure that most people are enjoying their holidays and not blogging/reading blogs.

We had Dan's family over for Christmas brunch yesterday. There were 13 adults and 3 kids and although it was cozy, everyone fit and at least I had a great time. There was yummy food and presents (thank you grandma for all the play food that is currently ALL over my house!! lol) I am now the very warm footed owner of sheepskin slippers that I basically haven't taken off since yesterday. It was kinda sad when everyone left because the house was so quiet and it had been so nice having everyone together!! I got a good family picture, although Charlotte was napping so we'll have to photo shop her in there or something. It makes me a little sad that she isn't in it.

I have no idea the next time I'll be on blogger, but if I don't post before new years eve......have a happy and safe new years and I'll catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

County McCounterson