Saturday, April 11, 2009

m.i.a.

I have been sucked into the vortex of life. My mom is in town from California which means that the girls have grandma time and I have a little free time to run errands and get things done. I have been so busy I haven't even gotten a moment to think about blogging. And as sad as it is, I really haven't been taking a lot pictures either. I feel bad about it, but obviously not bad enough to do anything about it. I feel just a wee bit like I'm on vacation with my mom here to help and it is sooo nice! Spring is in full swing here, the pollen is getting a bit less, we've had a thunder storm and rain off and on the past few days and my garden is growing. We pulled out a couple radishes just to see what they looked like, and although they are tiny.....about the size of a nickle, they are red and radishy and taste good even in their small stature. My lettuce is growing too. If we picked leaves now we could have a very tiny salad with radishes! lol Anyway.....I should be back to blogging once life goes back to normal but for now I am having such a good time with my mom here that blogging is not on the fore front of my brain!

No comments:

County McCounterson