Thursday, April 30, 2009

yes

Maddie says "yes," now. I know that seems weird.....she can say pretty much anything, but up until this point whenever you asked her a question she would always respond with "okay." "Do you want some milk?" "Okay." Now when I ask her something she says "yes" or "yea." It still throws me off a little because I'm not expecting it, but it sure does tickle me. I don't know why, but I think its really cute. She is getting to be such a big girl. Sometimes I have to remind myself that she is only 2 and a half because she is seriously as big as half the 4 year olds at her school. I need to remember that these little things are actually quite big, and that certain behaviors are age appropriate and that even if she looks 4 she is not. Boy, kids sure have a way of significantly marking the years and making time fly by.

Dressing up in Mama's stuff.....I found her like this lol!

No comments:

County McCounterson