Monday, May 18, 2009

tutu baby

I apologize for my recent absence. Not only did we have the big move, but we also just got done having my family from California stay with us for a long weekend, and Charlotte's first birthday party! Whew.....we've been busy! Charlotte is not actually one until this coming Saturday (the 23rd) but Dan was supposed to be working so we scheduled her party for the week before. I don't know if she will seem one on Saturday, but as of today she still feels like my baby....although she is growing so fast, and talking and getting close to walking. Just so darn fast. While Alyssa and Brenna (cousins) were visiting there was a LOT of dress up going on. Maddie doesn't dress up everyday, but the cousins do, and they even change into multiple outfits......I'm sure that it will come with time for Maddie too! Anyway, my sister in law brought a little tutu outfit that Brenna likes to wear and she put it on Charlotte. It barely fit her which is hysterical to me since it fits Brenna and she is almost two and a half and Charlotte is just now one! lol My child is huge. So we squeezed Charlotte into some dress up clothes and she looked adorable. I still haven't worked all of my lighting issues out, so the pics are not as good as they could be, but I think they are still pretty stinkin' cute! So, here is the nearly birthday girl sporting a tutu!!



2 comments:

Becky said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!! Glad to have you back! :)

Dano said...

mmmmmmm....Pinchable!

County McCounterson