Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*every little thing she does is magic*

For those of you shutter bugs out there.....don't you just love when you snap a bunch of pictures and end up with more winners than losers? I adore that! I also love our membership to Marbles kids museum. That was by far the best purchase of 2009.....well, the second best......I think our house was #1. My girls LOVE Marbles! And we go all the time. It's educational, it's fun and it's a great place to go when we need to get out of the house for a few hours. This particular trip they were revamping 2 of the areas for new exhibits so we mostly stayed in the imaginary play area, story book room and game section, but we still had a blast! The elevator pics are from the parking garage across the street where we always park on the weekends (free!) Every time we visit the museum we have to ride all the way up and all the way down the glass elevator (7 stories) when we arrive and when we leave. The girls LOVE this, and as long as there aren't people waiting for the elevator I figure......why not?!?

Charlotte driving a boat

She was trying to jump rope....too cute!

Maddie is currently obsessed with dominoes!
We might need to get her some.


She mostly just pounds the hula hoop on the ground :o)

We were being flowers.....
And yes, I had one on my head too!

Maddie lining things up. Weird. lol


Magician

Reading.
Isn't that mural in the background gorgeous?

Elevator fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that I have the most beautiful Grandchildred in the whole world :)

Grandma

County McCounterson