Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not fancy schmancy professional pictures

There was a big plan to have family pictures taken while we were in California last month. My mom contacted a photographer who happened to be the husband of one of my childhood church friends. This was going to be the first time our WHOLE family was together in over 3 years. The plans were made, the outfits were coordinated, the plane tickets were purchased and then came the horrible sickness of 2011. My kids had the flu, my brother Mike's kids had bronchitis and my brother Dave and his wife and daughter had Norovirus. Needless to say the fancy schmancy professional pictures of our entire family did not happen, but we did get over to the park once everyone was feeling a bit better and I took a few shots of the grand girls and grandma and papa. We're missing 1 little person so it's not a complete grand kid picture! Bummer. Hopefully we'll all be able to get together sometime in the near future and get our while family captured on film!!




















No comments:

County McCounterson