Thursday, June 23, 2011

The lake: take I

We had our first lake trip of the season a couple weekends ago. Surprisingly it was way more crowded than it normally is, but that just makes for more kids to play with! We love Jordan lake because it's pretty close to us and the water is crazy shallow. The girls can almost touch all the way out to the buoy. We packed a picnic dinner and ate lakeside before doing some swimming. It wasn't a long trip because about 45 minutes after getting into the lake clouds started rolling in, the sky got dark and thunder started. Once we saw lightening pretty much everyone got out of the lake and headed home. It actually started raining while we were loading up the car! Even though it was short, it was a good time and I look forward to many trips to the lake over the summer!





I think this picture is really funny!
I know, I'm mean.








They look like they are so far out
but they aren't
They can touch!


No comments:

County McCounterson