Wednesday, June 29, 2011

vacation bible school

Maddie and Charlotte participated in a VBS program with a local church. To kick the week off they threw a mini carnival for the kids to attend. It was super hot which made it uncomfortable and short lived, but that also prevented a lot of kids from showing up which meant that my girls went on the bouncy slide a gazillion times and had more than one snow cone each! Nice. It was a good time and a nice start to their first VBS experience. They had an awesome time all week and learned a lot! I was making dinner one night and heard Maddie upstairs singing, "Beautiful one I love, beautiful one I adore, beautiful one my soul must sing....." So CUTE! Of the two of them, Maddie was more into the whole experience and really had a lot of enthusiasm. I'm glad that I signed them up!











No comments:

County McCounterson