Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Plastic eggs.....not just for Easter

With all of the Easter festivities that we participated in, we ended up with a lot of plastic eggs!  For a while they were scattered all over our house, but eventually I rounded them all up and stuffed them out of sight in the garage.  Well, fast forward a couple weeks and imagine very bored girls.  I had a genius idea.  I got all the eggs out and had the girls take turns hiding eggs for each other to find.  They seriously spent a good 2 hours playing hide the eggs over and over again!  We also played with smiley stickers that grandma C sent for Easter......Eleanor mostly stuck them to her face.  We were able to enjoy the plastic Easter eggs for a few weeks before they mostly disappeared and some of them were left in the yard and eaten by the lawn mower.  It was fun while it lasted!



 Do I have something on my face?











No comments:

County McCounterson