Thursday, January 31, 2008

The flu sucks

I can't tell you how many years it's been since I have had the flu, but it has been many......until Tuesday that is.  In my past I don't think that I could imagne anything worse than having the flu and the bodily functions that went along with it, but being pregnant and having the flu is a LOT worse.  Thank God I have the worlds best husband!!!  Not only did he stay home from work, but he didn't let me lift a finger.  He took care of Maddie, cooked and cleaned up the house, brought me water which I took 3 sips of, made me toast which I ate like half a slice of, let me sleep most of the day and even held back my hair.  I love this man!  I am feeling a ton better and it seems that it was just a 24 hour bug.....I'm really happy that no one else got sick, because that would not have been fun.  Cheers to feeling better and hoping it's many more years before I get the flu again.

No comments:

County McCounterson