Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The verdict

Charlotte flipped to the head down position!!!!! She isn't engaged in the pelvis yet, but I hear that for non-first timers that is normal, but her head is down near where it should be and her body is curving around my left side with her feet located where her head was the last ultrasound. I knew those hiccups were in a different place!! There is still a chance that she can flip herself back again because I have enough amnio fluid and she still has room, but the doc said that there isn't like a huge amount of fluid so the chances are low that she will completely rotate to breech again. Thank heavens! I know that I am not 100% out of the woods, but really no one is when it comes to guessing what a baby in utero will do. I am SO happy that for now it is a non issue......I am glad though to have gone through this because it caused me to do a lot of research and I learned a lot of stuff that I previously had no idea about. It's always good to learn new things and I am going to store it all up in case I need it in the future. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we don't need this baby changing her mind and trying to find that comfortable but inconvienient breech position again!! But for now it looks like I am set to try and deliver this baby the good old fashioned way.....like Eve! lol

No comments:

County McCounterson