Tuesday, May 6, 2008

comments

Hello to my faithful reader.....I say that singularly because I am sure my mom is the only one who reads these things! Hehe. Anyway. I've changed the settings on my blog and now you do not have to be a member of blogger to leave a comment. Being new to this blog site I had no idea that was a setting option, until yesterday. So, comment away!

P.S. I was able to add the pics to my last post in case you wanted to see them. I've been playing around with my new lens a little.

1 comment:

Mama Wahl said...

Hi Gina, It's Mama here and I love reading your journeling,makes me feel that I can be a part of your life in NC. I only wish that you and Maddie and Dan and the new little Charlotte were a little closer to us in CA - Thanks for letting us have a little "peek" into the Schultz life in NC. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Love, Mama Wahl

County McCounterson