Monday, May 12, 2008

Counting my blessings

I just want to say that I believe I have the most wonderful kid on earth. Don't get me wrong, she was a special kind of terror today while Dan and I worked around the house, but she is such a loving, independent, adventurous, smart and sweet child. I can't tell you how many times a day she will run up to me and give me a huge hug....even if it's just my legs that she can reach. I am so very blessed to have her in my life. I think that Dan and I make incredible children and I am getting really excited to meet this next baby. Charlotte is going to enter this world with two parents who love her SO much already and she gets to grow up with an amazing big sister who will no doubt teach her life lessons as well as how to get into trouble. I am one lucky Mama!






 
 
Maddie relaxing on her new favorite chair......Henry!

 
Tyson gets some lovin' too.

No comments:

County McCounterson