Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It IS an iphone

So, changes have been running amuck in our house. On a drive to Youngsville on Sunday Dan and I decided that since we hardly use our cell phones, and hardly use our land line phone we were going to get rid of one of them all together, and hopefully use the other more. Bye bye land line. And since we were getting rid of a phone bill we decided that we could afford the data package that is mandatory with the iphones.....so, we have iphones. We went this morning and traded in our LG vu phones for brand spanking new iphone 3Gs and let me tell you, they are so fantastic!!! I thought that the vu would be a good alternative, and I guess it was when I didn't know any better, but now that I am in the know.....HELLO!!!! iphone is so so much better!! I highly reccomend it to anyone who wants to make the investment. The screen is so responsive and there are so many ridiculously cool features......GPS, a pretty good camera (for a cell phone anyway) an 8GB ipod etc. Really coolio. Now we just need to figure out how to use all the cool things. Yeah for iphones.

2 comments:

Becky said...

An iphone would be a lot of fun, I just wish you didn't have to have att to use it! Oh well, I think I'll be ok....although, I also don't know any better do I? :)

BTW-That picture of your girls is ADORABLE! Yeah for pumpkin patches!

Becky said...

You ARE the winner!!! Yeah for you! :)

County McCounterson