Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby's first Christmas




We had such a lovely Christmas yesterday!! Dan and I ended up waking up before either of the munchkins....but only by like 15 minutes.....I guess we were excited!! It was a tad bit chaotic and the house is still a big mess with toys all over, but we all had a really nice day together. Charlotte was well behaved all day and she enjoyed the wrapping paper and ribbons as much as the few presents that she got. She got a couple of Baby's first Christmas ornaments which I'm sure will be a lot of fun to look at over the years. Of course she had no idea what was going on, but she had fun watching Maddie jump around the house and enjoyed all the action that was going on. Her favorite Christmas items are the activity walker from her Grandma and Papa and the tag blankie that I made for her!! It's hard to believe that next Christmas she is going to be a year and 7 months old. That seems so big to me. It's also hard to believe that Christmas is over for another year. It always seems to go by so quickly. I was telling Dan yesterday that I think we should celebrate Hanukkah next year so that the festivities last a little longer. We'll see! lol



No comments:

County McCounterson