Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Dan got off early today!! Hallelujah!!!!! Granted it was like 5:00, but that is earlier than 6:30 for sure. He took the girls to blockbuster to get Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas and by golly it was actually in....surprised all of us! I made dinner while he was gone and then we all ate together, even Charlotte had some peaches. Maddie and Charlotte opened their first Christmas presents which were matching pajamas and then we gave the girls a bath together which is always a great time, especially when all four of us are in our tiny bathroom! I just finished putting Charlotte to bed and Maddie has been pretending to ice skate in the living room while watching her movie. Maddie will have books and bed at 8:00 and then Dan and I will be left to watch a movie, probably Love Actually (my favorite Christmas-y movie) put together a trampoline and get all the stockings stuffed and presents under the tree in preparation for the morning. It's gonna be a good night, and I am really excited about tomorrow.

Maddie knows all the words to jingle bells and up on the house top! It really is too cute....maybe I can get her to sing it on film tomorrow, and then maybe I can take a month to figure out how to post it on my blog. Yeah, it will take that long!! Dan has the next 8 or 9 days off and I am so happy to just be at home with my family and enjoy our time together!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a blessed day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it has dawned on me that i havent had a lot of time with maddie or charlotte. i kind of feel like i spend more time with hailey when with family. i would really like that to change. i am very excited to see them on sunday. they are very beautiful kids. jen will be there as well.

-chris-

County McCounterson