Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wagon riding

When I asked for a wagon for Maddie's Christmas last year I could just imagine my two girls sitting in their little seats enjoying a ride together. Although I don't know that we knew for sure that Charlotte was going to be a girl at that point.....but I was always sure!! Anyway...I liked the idea of this wagon because in my mind it would bring my kids together even if they weren't all that into each other. You pretty much have to spend time with one another while stuck in a wagon sitting mere feet from one another. And so far my visions have come true. We didn't go far, just down the street to a neighbors house to borrow a ladder, but both girls got bundled up and thoroughly enjoyed the ride. I wasn't sure if it would work for Charlotte because her legs don't reach the bottom, but with the seat belt fastened it kept her in her seat. Maddie even gave pushing a try....and discovered that it's not nearly as easy as pulling. Poor Charlotte was a little skeptical about the whole thing, but loved he attention from her sister.

I am really tired this morning.....I stayed up too late last night editing Dan's last english paper and my brain is not forming fluid thought, which makes it hard to write anything interesting. I'm just glad that school is over for the semester.....it will be nice to have a break from the constant homework(I know it's not my homework, but it affects me for sure!), and I'm sure that Dan will enjoy more relaxing and getting to bed earlier!




No comments:

County McCounterson