Monday, January 19, 2009

The box day two

No snow today....maybe tomorrow, but I doubt it. It was however still gross outside so we had another fun day inside with the box. Instead of it being a fort Maddie discovered that it made an awesome slide. And apparently a snowboard as she kept saying "snowboard, watch me snowboard," like 50 gazillion times. Where she learned about snowboarding I have no idea, but she was doing it correctly, so somewhere she picked up the concept.

And yes, we are those parents who let their little ones slide head first down a make shift slide of cardboard. You can't protect them from everything, and in all the sterilizing of childrens' toys we've lost the fun of make believe and multi purposing items. How amazing one large cardboard box can be!!!

Sorry my pictures are blurry, but I did not have the flash on nor did the littles hold still long enough for my shutter. But you get the idea!


Maddie "snowboarding"
Charlotte LOVED it. She kept grunting to do it again.
Thats what she does when she wants something.....she grunts lol.
This one did have the flash! I think it's hysterical and totally "Maddie"

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness Charlotte is ADORABLE!!!! Look how much fun she's having! Love it!

County McCounterson