Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was wrong

I was wrong.....and I will happily admit it! It SNOWED!! Well actually it is still snowing outside. I got to sleep in until 9:30 this morning (thanks honey!) and I awoke to a blanket of snow on the ground and a very excited Maddie who kept asking for her jacket and shoes so that she could go outside! I barely got a few swallows of my coffee before we were bundling up and heading out into the cold. I don't think its as fun to play in the snow while its actually snowing and blustery out as it is when snow isn't blowing in your face. But we stomped around for a little while. I think that Maddie likes the idea of the snow more than actually being in snow. She took her gloves off and then had cold hands and then was crying and wanted to go inside. She didn't stop crying for a while even after I made her some hot cocoa and covered her in blankets.....princess and the pea maybe?? Just like her Mama lol. I hope it stops snowing at least for a little while so we can get back outside and play after naps this afternoon. But I would LOVE for it to snow all week. I can't believe how much snow we have so quickly.....this is the most snow we've gotten since I moved to North Carolina 4 years ago!! We have about 8 inches piled up outside our back door. I am so happy it's snowing. So happy!!








No comments:

County McCounterson