Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cold



It has been really cold this weekend. Which isn't such a good deal for me when Dan is outside tilling and I have kiddo duty. I tried taking them outside before I realized how freezing it was.....then I tried bundling them up a lot but we still were only able to stay outside for a little bit. Today was a little warmer and while Maddie was napping and Charlotte was not (urgh!) I bundled the baby up and we stayed outside for over an hour swinging and watching Daddy workin'. Maddie has been busy working on her garden which basically consists of her touching the tall grass in our backyard and saying the word garden lol. She is a funny girl. The garden is HUGE and looks so fantastic! I have a bunch of pictures, but I probably won't post until tomorrow or Monday. Here's some pics of Charlotte and our time outside. Less bundled and then more bundled!


Notice her upper teeth? She has 4 up there now!!
She'll be eatin' steak in no time. Haha.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She looks a more like Maddie in these pictures. Yeah teeth!! :)

County McCounterson