Friday, February 27, 2009

fingers and toes

I adore baby hands and baby feet. Oh, and baby cheeks, and chubby baby legs.....I pretty much love everything about babies and their chub. It works out for me that I have my very own chubby baby at home. I know that at some point I am going to forget what it feels like to kiss Charlotte's baby toes, or how her fingers taste when she shoves them into my mouth, but I will have pictures to help me remember at the very least what those fingers and toes look like. It's amazing how quickly they grow and change. Maddie is only two and a half and her cheeks aren't chubby against my lips, she never has her fingers in my mouth, and I very very rarely kiss her feet.....mostly I just tickle them. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time, or go back in time so that the memories will be stronger for the future when I can't remember as well.




This is a classic Charlotte face.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those shots are fantastic! And Declan just started making a face like that....I keep asking him where he got it. Maybe him and Charlotte have been having secret skype meetings in the middle of the night..... :)

County McCounterson