Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little dose of sunshine



I'm not sure how I feel about it being 85 degrees in January. I generally love me some winter, but it has been nice to walk around barefoot and not have frozen toes. I just don't like sweating when its supposed to be chilly. Maddie has liked being able to run around outside without 3 layers of clothing on. She has discovered the joy of watering plants.....and watering anything else that comes into her path! lol I might let her try and water my plants once we get home, but I'm a little worried about what else will get a soaking......my plants are all inside!!! Pretty soon it will be spring and the weather in North Carolina will get warmer too, we don't have the lovely grass that my parents have, but we'll get outside in shorts more. Until then we're gonna soak up as much sun as we can, and wiggle our toes in the cool grass!


No comments:

County McCounterson