Monday, March 9, 2009

Apron strings

These aprons don't actually have strings, but they do have a Velcro strap. I made them a couple weeks ago but haven't posted until today because I gave the pink one to my niece yesterday and didn't want her, or her Mommy to have seen it before hand. Anyhoo....I think they turned out really cute. It's a good apron for cooking but not so great for painting since its just cotton. I would like to try making one out of some sort of plastic.....my sister in law had the great idea of using plastic table cloths.....maybe?!?! Just add it to my growing list of things I want to make. now I just need to find some time.........





1 comment:

Becky said...

Sew cute! :) Ha, I'm lame! Hey try pleather, I think that's what my work apron is made of and the color wipes off real easy. I've been meaning to make capes from it. Let me know how it goes!

County McCounterson