Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Curious


Apparently the chickens needed some Curious George stickers. Maddie decided to help them out with that because you know, chickens can't get stickers on their own. This particular chicken is called Little Brown because he was the smallest and I thought for a few days that he might not make it. I think LB really enjoys the stickers don't you? Oh, and if you noticed the use of the word "he" I'm starting to think that he is in fact a he and not a she. It would be a bummer, and I'm hoping its not true because we'll have to get rid of any roos.....but I think it just may be. Anyway....the stickers have since been removed, but we have added them to an ever growing list of things that we find in the chicken pen on a daily basis!!

No comments:

County McCounterson