Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home tour: girlie room

While Dan and the girls are away I have been a busy cleaning Mama. I am well aware that once Maddie and Charlotte are home things won't stay this neat for more than a couple minutes, but it is nice to look around and see what our house could look like if no one lived here! lol So, while everything is looking nice I thought I would take some pics and continue on the home tour.

I love the girl's room. The first time I saw it, I knew that it would be their bedroom. Not only does it have lot's of natural light but the walk in closet is HUGE and there is plenty of room for them to play even with all of their toys and furniture. I am trying to keep as many of their toys in their room and the family room, and not everywhere else! I have a few more things I'd like to do in there.....I have some flower decals for the walls and two collage picture frames that I need to get photos printed for and then get them up. I want to get a pink crib bumper, but it is a low priority and Charlotte may be out of the crib before I ever get to that! I also want to get a ceiling fan up there, but I don't know when that might happen. But, their room is unpacked and all is functional. I love Maddie and Charlotte's room.....I think it is a perfect little girl's room and I can see them enjoying their space for many years to come.







No comments:

County McCounterson