Tuesday, June 9, 2009

popsicles

We are starting to feel better around here. Maddie and I still have some lovely hacking coughs, but there is less snot and just slightly less moodiness. I have been trying really hard to not get Charlotte sick, but yesterday her nose started to run a bit. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it will just stay up in her head and she won't get the chest cold. Coughing babies are the worst.....especially when they can't sleep at night.

The weather has continued to be really hot. The temp isn't so high, but the humidity makes it so much hotter than it really is. All you have to do is walk outside and you start sweating! I am not a fan of the summers here, but at least this summer I am not pregnant and not recently postpartum. It's a bit easier to handle the heat without the hormones and hot flashes involved with the making of children! lol

We have been eating a lot of popsicles lately. It's something cool that the girls can enjoy outdoors and really.....why not? We have the cool juice pop kinds that you can make with your own juice, and we have ice pops and regular fruits pops. Maddie enjoys picking out what kind she wants, and Charlotte enjoys eating whatever I give her. :) We have spent a lot of time in the garage/front yard while Daddy works on organizing his man space. He works, the girls eat popsicles and I sit in a lawn chair watching the day pass by. Good times!







1 comment:

Hannah Chan said...

I love the third pic...LOVE IT!! It made me laugh out loud!

County McCounterson