Tuesday, July 21, 2009

picnic

The main reason for the camping trip in Ohio was the annual family reunion. Some families stay for the whole week, and some show up on the last day for the big festivities. By the time Friday rolled around there were nearly 100 family members at the reunion. The picnic was really great! There was a bean bag tournament which when I heard about it I thought it sounded hokey, but it was anything but. People really take the tournament seriously and I found it to be a lot of fun even though my partner and I lost in the first round. I think I am gonna have Dan make us a set of bean bag ramps so that we can practice for the next reunion and maybe I'll kick everyone's butts!! lol There were many lawn chairs, lot's of beer and an unbelievable amount of food. My kind of day! The girls ran around in the grass and Charlotte kept trying to play with the bean bags while the tournament was going on......they finally got to play once the adults were done. Maybe I'm raising future champions of bean bags! I've never been to quite an amazing picnic and we had a really great time!



Charlotte was eating green beans straight from the can! :)







God peeking through the clouds at our picnic

No comments:

County McCounterson