Friday, October 16, 2009

water color

So, I'm pretty sure that I'm ready for the paint/crayon/chalk/EVERYTHING in the mouth stage to be over. I don't think that it'll hurt her, but I basically have to watch Charlotte like a hawk unless I want her to lick her paint brush clean or drink her paint rinse water. Silly silly child. I remember that it took Maddie a long time to stop putting things in her mouth......maybe my kids are just very orally tactile. We painted with water colors. After 3 cups of water were dumped out, having to stop both kids from drinking their painty water twice, Charlotte eating her paint and Maddie painting all over her hands I've decided that they are not quite ready for water color. We'll keep trying though! :)



Is she an artist or what?
Painting by mouth?!?!

No comments:

County McCounterson