Wednesday, December 30, 2009

alive and well

I feel like I haven't blogged in a really long time! We've been out of town at Dan's parents house in Charlotte, NC.....and honestly I just haven't felt like blogging. Life has been lazy and mellow and full of laughter and love! Corny......I know. But it's really true. Tomorrow is Dan's last day of vacation and I am bummed! We have spent the last 10 days watching movies, wrapping presents, eating delicious food, talking endlessly and sometimes just sitting in the same room doing completely different things.....but always together. I love having my husband home, if only he didn't have that pesky job! :o) The girls have had so much fun with Daddy being home these days, I know I won't be the only one who misses him when he goes back to work.

I have a couple of cool things I want to blog about in the next few days......one of them being our journey into cloth diapering! I am super duper excited (so excited I wrote super duper!) to share our experiences thus far. But for now I will leave you with some cute pictures of Maddie and Charlotte making cookies on Christmas eve. Charlotte did very little in the rolling and cutting of the cookies, but man was she on top of some sprinkles! Those cookies were smothered.



Doesn't she look like such a big girl?
My baby is growing too fast. Boo.




Like her necklace? :o)


Tasting one of her creations

No comments:

County McCounterson