Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

2009 has been an amazing year for us! We finished paying off all of our debt, raised chickens, bought a rad new house, spent 6 days at the beach, camped in Ohio, visited the lake countless times, discovered new parks and trails, celebrated birthdays and overall had good health! It doesn't get much better than that! I anticipate that 2010 will be just as wonderful with new adventures and a lot of growth. I don't do new years resolutions but there are a few things that I'd like to accomplish.....in 2010 and beyond.

-learn how to crochet
-sew my own cloth diapers
-improve my knife skills (cooking)
-reduce clutter in my house
-stay on top of laundry
-craft with the girls more
-volunteer in our community

Dan and I are constantly talking about our hopes and dreams, we make goals and try our best to accomplish them! It may seem silly but talking things through and making a plan seems to garner better results. We stay motivated and we watch as our dreams come true. The past 2 years have really shown me that we can do anything when we put our minds to it and work hard! I hope that 2009 has brought joy to the people I love and that 2010 is filled with bountiful blessings and dreams come true!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

County McCounterson