Thursday, January 28, 2010

28/365

Diapering Daddy
After spending some time chatting in cloth diaper forums (yes, they do exist, & yes, I do frequent them!) I've come to realize how blessed I am to have a husband that fully supports using cloth! From the very beginning Dan has jumped in with both feet and not only supported my desire to cloth diaper, but he became proficient himself! He's actually better at putting prefold diapers on than I am. He recognizes the benefits of using cloth instead of disposables but for some families that knowledge does not equal active participation in the process.....with Dan, it does! Dan does just as many diaper changes as I do, he sprays poop off diapers, he has mastered using a Snappi and he hangs wool up to air dry after use! I don't think that I would have been able to make the switch without his support and willingness to help. So, this is a shout out to my amazing husband who is indeed a rock star!! :o)

No comments:

County McCounterson