Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365


These are my wool soakers and diaper covers drying after their very first wash and lanolizing. I discovered that wet wool smells exactly like wet sheep......weird huh? lol I was nervous washing my soakers for the first time because I didn't want to do anything wrong and shrink em'. It's actually a very simple process with very little work involved! This is a piece of cake compared to trying to scrape diarrhea off of a cloth diaper with a baby wipe. No bueno. I need a diaper sprayer that hooks up to the toilet!!! If you know of anyone who has one and doesn't use it and wants to give it to me, or let me buy it.....let me know! Necessary.

P.S. I don't know how much I'll be able to post over the next few days while I'm in California. But even if I don't post, I'll still be taking pictures every day! I may have to do a make up post once I get back on Tuesday. Please forgive me! :o)

No comments:

County McCounterson