Monday, August 2, 2010

The end of a love affair

I am truly sad to say that Charlotte's love affair with her frog boots has come to an end. It was a bittersweet parting, and completely against the will of my 2 year old but alas the boots just will not fit. These frog boots were by far Charlotte's favorite shoe and worn frequently with totally non matching ensembles, but she rocked the look because there was love! We will desperately miss the frog boots but we've been told that Target may carry them......we are on the prowl for a size medium to replace our existing frog boots in flesh, but not in our hearts. No, in our hearts they will never be replaced.





4 comments:

Angel said...

My son has those exact boots! They don't fit him yet though. Darn kids, always growing so fast! I hope you can find a pair in the next size up!

Suzanne said...

Yep we have them also, they are super cute, I was sad too when he grew out of his first pair of frog wellies.
There are more cute boots out there, I love the ladybug boots for girls

Suzanne@babeigotanidea.com

Samantha said...

oh my goodness, I love these pictures! She is just oo cute and I LOVE the boots!!

Common Goddess said...

How adorable! And the boots are kinda cute, too. :)

County McCounterson