Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy baby

Oh my goodness......a blog from Gina?!? It has been a ridiculously long time since I've visited this space and I feel bad. Life has been busy, always busy. I have been taking pictures all this time but just haven't had time to do much editing, so they just sat.....waiting. I am going to try and get myself caught up because the fall will be a busy season for us and I can't let this blog go dormant. So, stay tuned, there will be a few posts coming this week!

This is my busy baby! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how big she is getting. The first couple months with a newborn are always slow.....I blame the lack of sleep, but man these past few months have flown by. Eleanor learned to crawl and climb stairs and she is a busy, busy girl! She has definitely been my easiest baby but I'm not sure if it's because she's really easy or we're just better parents this third go around. She is so happy and content just to crawl around and get into mischief. I love this baby's smile, her deep belly laughs and her super squishy-ness......Charlotte has come up with the nick name chubby wubby baby. Sweet baby Eleanor.








No comments:

County McCounterson