Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eleanor's birthday pictures


Is there such a thing as too many pictures?  I think that this post will surely push the envelope if it is in fact possible to see too much pink, tutu-ed, chubbiness.  But I am a more is more kind of a gal and so you get no less than 46 pictures of my darling one year old!  Which I must say is significantly less than the nearly 400 pictures I actually took of said baby.  I love this child SO much!  I don't know if it's a third child thing, or if it's just been a long time since I've had a one year old.....but I seriously look at her and see perfection!  Maybe it really has everything to do with the fact that she can't sass me yet?!?  All I know is that this sweet baby girl has a special place in my heart and no less than 46 birthday pictures on my blog!  :o) 












































No comments:

County McCounterson