Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Charlotte turns four!


My second baby girl turns 4 today!  It's hard to believe that 4 years have passed by so quickly, but at the same time Charlotte is such a big girl that it feels like she has been 4 for a while.  

Charlotte is my free spirit, my snuggle bug and the most imaginative of my girls.  She is always game for anything we come up with and she usually has a great attitude.  This child is never quiet.  Never.  Her laugh is completely infectious and she is super funny and totally knows it.  Charlotte brings enthusiasm, and a zest for life to our family.  She loves being outdoors, is a serious flower picker and is the queen of the swings.  Charlotte also loves water, anytime, anyplace.  Give the girl a bucket of water and she will be entertained for hours.  She also loves clothes!  She is my biggest contributor of dirty laundry because she likes to change her outfit 2-3 times a day.  Don't even get me started on shoes.....the girl loves her some shoes, the more sparkles they have the better.  She loves school and is really smart, but hasn't showed a huge interest in the academic side of things.....which is totally fine with me.  I want my kiddos to stay young for as long as possible and there are many many years of schooling ahead of her.  Charlotte loves art, she loves painting and gluing and cutting and she adores glitter.  One of her favorite things to do is play dough and she is an expert at decimating her dough into as many tiny pieces as possible.

My girl is a lover and is a friend to everyone.  She always makes sure that you get a hug before parting ways.  She is very social and ridiculously outgoing.  She has a knack for jumping right into the middle of things and fitting right in.  Charlotte's best friend is Maddie and you can totally see how much she looks up to her.  I love watching the two of them together!  All three of my girls fight like cats and dogs, but they also love each other with a ferocity that is astounding.  Every morning Charlotte climbs into Eleanor's crib and they cuddle and giggle until I climb up the stairs and get them up.  Sometimes I take an extra long time getting there just so they have a few extra moments of sisterly love.  I can't imagine my life without any of my girls, but our family without Charlotte would be a lot less joyful.  She is sweet and kind, stubborn and loud, and she is beautiful inside and out!

I love this child more than words could ever convey and I can't wait to see what this next year brings to her. 

The big 4th birthday interview:

What is your name? Charlotte
How old are you? 3 years old
How old will you be on your birthday? Four
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite cartoon? Angelina Ballerina
What is your favorite breakfast? Pancakes
What is your favorite dinner? Macaroni and cheese
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ballerina like Angelina
Where is your favorite place to go? Old McDonalds
What is your favorite toy? The iPad
Where do you live? Here at our house
What pet would you like to have? A cat
What is your favorite thing to wear? Jamas (pajamas)
What is your favorite part of being a family? I like hugging my family
What is your favorite thing to do? Hugging mama, riding a horse, feeding our plants some water

Do you have a nickname?  Charley
How do you like your hair? I like my hair shorter, its fabulous when its shorter
What do you want for your birthday? I want another ipad, I wanna eat chicken, new shoes, a toy Maddie, I want a snuggle blankie and a rooster.
What kind of cake do you want? Chocolate cake with vanilla frosting with purple green and blue flowers
What's your most favorite food? I like an eyeball.....I mean Life cereal
What's your favorite drink? Milk and juice

What's your favorite outside activity? Catching bugs, swimming
What's your favorite inside activity? Playing with my toys
What's your favorite treat? Ice cream
What's your favorite movie? Ariel
What's your favorite song? The b-i-b-l-e

What's your favorite word? Heart
What's your favorite animal? Zebra
What's your favorite fruit? Peaches
What's your favorite outfit? A dress
Where is your most favorite place? The care bear clouds
What is your favorite book? My little pony book
What are your favorite shoes? My sparkly ones

What is your favorite season? Winter
What is your 2nd favorite color? Green

What is your favorite game? Don't break the ice
What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
What is your favorite restaurant? Sweet Tomatoes
What's your favorite vegetable? Corn



Asked today on her birthday:

How does it feel to be 4? It feels good!
Do you feel older? Yeah, I guess so.
Anything else you'd like to say? I can't believe I have my same voice when I'm 4!  I can't believe it's my birthday today.....I love my birthday today!



No comments:

County McCounterson