Thursday, March 6, 2008

girls night out

Tonight is girls night out. I talked with Dan yesterday about not going because it's a Thursday and he would have to get off work early to get home and stay with Maddie so I could go......and we have a few projects coming up soon that are keeping us a little cash poor. You know what my darling husband told me?? He insisted that I go out!! He recognized that I don't get to do many things outside the house without Maddie and he really wanted me to go. Extra husband points for him!!!! So, after a mellow day of Maddie wrangling and baking (2 loaves of amish bread and 2 loaves of raisin bread) I am now showered and relaxed and waiting for Dan to come home early & I'm drinking a soda with lemon in it anticipating my night out. No dinner to cook, no baby to bathe or put to bed, just relaxing time with some girlfriends. I'll let ya know how it goes!

1 comment:

Kris10 said...

Good for you, even Mom's & wives need a night out...hope you had a fabulous time!!!!

County McCounterson