Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On a lighter note

My last blog was a little heavy, so I've decided to photo attack everyone! I have NO idea why my writing is underlined, but I have no idea how to turn it off. I'm not 100% sure if I really like blogger, but it seems to be what all the cool kids are using so I'm gonna try and tough it out. All of the pics below are raw except for 3 because I just haven't had time to play around with them but I find them enjoyable anyway. Naptimes are almost over and then we are headed out to the park. Hopefully Maddie won't get sick of the park because thats really the only free kid friendly place I can take them. But what kid gets sick of the park???

Oh, and on my quest for joy, I always find joy in photography and almost always find joy in my girls......well when they behave anyway!


Charlotte and Henry chillin'


My girls.....I'm starting to see more similarities!!


She likes her exersaucer


Not too sure about the swing, but the fresh air is nice


Such a sweet face


Her shirt says: Crabby but cute....I think it's appropriate!


She's a busy toy playing lady


Bathtime......sorry I had to post a decent shot......the totally neked ones were better, but uh, not decent for internet use! Chubby!!


Yes, she does laugh.....just not very often.


Fairy?


Princess


So excited to be at the park


Reading.....isn't this how you read?


She is a crazy girl who LOVES to draw on her face. Why????


A tree almost her size


The BIG slide!!


She can do the big kid swings!


Every once in a while I get a shot where she still has a baby face....those cheeks! muah!


Merry-go-round. She was all sad looking until it started moving and then she couldn't contain her smile!


Big merry-go-round smile!

No comments:

County McCounterson