Sunday, September 28, 2008

Seriously?!?!?!

I took the girls to the park this afternoon. We played for while and around 5:30 it was time to go. I got Maddie into the car and gave her some water. I turned on a video because I needed to nurse Charlotte and needed Maddie to not freak out just sitting in the car. I am pretty modest when it comes to nursing.....less so than when I had Maddie mainly because I'm better at it and can do it a lot more discreetly even while in public, but I always prefer to go to the car, or inside a dressing room, or better yet home! Anyway, I needed to do it then since it was getting late, so I hopped into the front seat and started to feed her. The parking spaces to the left and right of me were empty when I started. About 2 minutes into it, I heard a familiar sound......the music from an ice cream truck. Interesting. Then I saw the ice cream truck as it pulled into the parking space to my left. Seriously? Within a minute the ice cream truck was swarmed with kids and parents excited for ice cream......the window and the line were lined up exactly with my side of the car. Crap. So, after Charlotte popped off for the third time, completely exposing me, I decided to call it a day, end the nursing and try as discreetly as I could to get myself all buttoned up. I can not believe that the ice cream man chose the parking spot right next to my window. What are the chances? lol

No comments:

County McCounterson