Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 2008

  • Subscribe to my blog!!

    Current mood:awake
    Do you enjoy reading my blog? Can't get enough of these little faces? (me neither)

    Do you wish you knew when I had a new entry posted? I bet you do!! lol You can now subscribe to my blog and get emails at your personal email address when I post new ones....how easy and convenient is that?? Very. Just go to my blog Finding Joy look below the "about me" section to your right and there is a place to fill in your email address and subscribe. I don't believe that you will get junk email or anything, so what do you have to lose? Not a thing!

    Cheers.
  • blog

    Current mood:tired
    I've tried to post for the last couple of days but for some reason myspace hates me.

    I've had another blog since January of this year.  Mostly it was used so that my family who is not on myspace could read my blogs and see the new pictures I had of Maddie and then Charlotte.  I stopped blogging there in May because it got annoying having to post everything twice and the two or so people who used to read that blog stopped since there was nothing to read, but I recently started blogging there again.  I know this is confusing. 

    Anyway......I have been testing the waters with my old/new blog and thinking about keeping it private or only viewable to a few, but I've changed my mind.  I may indeed change it again and actually make it private, but for now it is public and if you want to keep up to date with me/us you can.

    I'm sorry if it seems like I haven't been myself recently, but I haven't been myself recently.  lol 

    Oki doki.  Here's the link: http://geetabean.blogspot.com/

  • Goodbye myspace

    Current mood:blah
    I think that I am going to delete my myspace account.  I'm not really on that often and there are like 5 people who are actually active.  I'm not going to delete for a couple weeks so that I can get contact info. from people so we can keep in touch, but expect me to disappear soon-ish.

    If you'd like to keep in touch and swap info. just message me and we can exchange email addresses and what not.

    Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

County McCounterson