Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got tagged

I got tagged.....

Thanks to my friend Becky I get to blog about some of the things that the other half of me (DAN) loves.

So, here goes.....

He loves being a dad and he adores his girls!


I'm pretty sure he thinks that I'm a-ok. (us back in the day!)


Off roading....trailblazing etc.


He likes when there are republicans in the white house!


Traveling...especially with me!


Bubble baths? Nah.....this picture is just too funny to not post.


The great outdoors (yes, he is standing in a HUGE redwood tree)


His drinking hat (pictured here, he is two sheets to the wind)


Working on man projects around the house


Trying new things....even if they make him sick


Water sports


Tyson and Henry


Working outside in the yard and being buff! lol


Camping


Driving fast (and subsequently getting speeding tickets)


Goofing around with friends


Making me laugh till my belly hurts!

He also likes snowboarding, fishing, watching TV, going to the movies, group sports, getting the mail, cooking, cartoons, reading the drudge report, arguing with me over politics.....and pretty much anything that is manly! I think that I'm supposed to tag other people, but I don't really know other people besides Becky who blog with blogger. So, apparently the buck stops here.

No comments:

County McCounterson