Tuesday, October 28, 2008

VOTE

I Voted!! Have you?

Dan and I went and voted yesterday and the air felt really charged. I don't know if I can adequately describe the feeling but it felt really big and really important. Voting is such a small task.....it took us less than 10 minutes but it is such a huge responsibility and privilege. I've heard people talking about how they can't decide whom to vote for and so they just aren't going to. Seriously, read some more on at least the hot topics and make a decision and vote. You don't have the right to complain that you don't like the way our government is if you don't take any responsibility in choosing who runs it. This is the first election that I'm really excited about, both of the candidates have the opportunity to change our country and it seems like the outcome of the race is going to be a nail biter.

Get your butt out and vote!

Click here to find your early voting location.

No comments:

County McCounterson