Thursday, November 27, 2008

The not so big one





This is blog number 101 and its not gonna be a big one either. But it will have pictures which I know you like more than my blathering anyway!! These pics are from a couple weeks ago.....one of the last warm-ish days we had here. I kinda feel bad for the girls that we now have to get totally bundled up to go outside and play. The other day I thought it was warmer than it was, and we went to the park. I didn't put a jacket on Maddie, but she did have two shirts, a short sleeved one layered over a long sleeved one. But one we got to the park and the wind picked up, it was COLD and I felt like the bad mother. I doubt any of the other moms even noticed, but the diologue in my head was saying that I was that mom.....the one who doesn't put a jacket on her two year old when its really cold and windy outside. Even though Maddie was ovlivious to how cold it was while she was playing, we didn't stay long because......well it was really cold. No one died or lost any limbs, but I leanred my lesson and now I keep a set of jackets and hats and mittens in the car just in case it feels warm outside my house and ends up cold at the park.




No comments:

County McCounterson