Sunday, November 23, 2008

two girls. 24 weeks

I haven't done this in quite a while, but I thought I'd post some comparison pictures. I think that in a lot of ways Maddie and Charlotte look alike, and I notice it most in their eyes, (although C's are smaller) facial expressions and body language. At the same time though, I think they look really different from each other. Their face shapes are totally different as well as their heads and C has a widdows peak (that comes from Dan's genes) which Maddie does not. I must say that Dan's features are very prominent......much more than mine. I see him all over the girls and I don't really see myself at all.....I guess small things resemble me, like their lips and chins....maybe, and definitely their chub lol. But they are mighty beautiful and I guess I will begrudginly take credit for that. Haha.

These were all taken at 24 weeks. Let me know if I need to specify who is who.....although I think it's pretty obvious!







No comments:

County McCounterson