Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More snow

She was very grumpy at first

Charlotte was not grumpy!

Maddie has a snowball

Working on the first snowman with Mama.....
it's WAY smaller than Daddy's

Happier girl

The snow finally stopped falling around 3:00 and we were able to get back outside without the wind blowing snow in our faces. Maddie enjoyed it a LOT more. She was stomping around saying, "Follow me Daddy," and she kept picking handfuls of snow up and dropping it back down. Dan even brought Charlotte out in the bouncy chair so that we could work together on a snow man.....Dan is much better at the snow man making than I am even though the snow was not ideal. Maddie had a lot of fun and I think she now has a better idea of what playing in the snow is really like and how much fun it is. She didn't want to go inside after over an hour of snow fun. I'm sure that it will all be melted by tomorrow which is good anyway since Dan has to be back at work and juggling two kids and snow is a bit much for me! We ended up with a lot of snow though and it was a nice day spent together as a family. I'm looking forward to next year when it snows.....we'll have two littles walking by then.....hopefully we'll have another good snowfall.

My cute hubby working on the snowman

Finished product. A very handsome snow woman
with a cheese stick nose

Bundled

She really wanted to lick at the snow,
but every time I tried to help her she wouldn't let herself.

Snow angel

She loved being outside watching all the action,
but she wouldn't keep her hands wrapped up

Maddie trying to catch a snowball

The Schultz family

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah, a family picture of all of you! I love it!!

County McCounterson