Monday, July 27, 2009

hard headed

We had so much fun riding bikes on vacation that we decided to make it a permanent addition to our lives. Dan has had a bike pretty much since I've known him but I needed one. On our date night on Sunday we went bike shopping and I picked out a cute Schwinn 21 speed mountain bike. I REALLY wanted to get a beach cruiser, but it just wasn't practical and wasn't nearly as easy to maneuver on. Our big consignment sale in Raleigh was this week and I did my shopping on Wednesday and picked up 2 kid bike seats for the girls. We also got helmets for Maddie and Charlotte and I must say they are pretty stinkin' cute. So little. Both girls were really excited about their helmets but Charlotte wanted hers off after a very short time. Maddie was walking all over the house wearing hers! I think once we get the bike seats set up and actually hit the road neither girl will mind having a helmet on their head.....here's hoping anyway......they won't be going anywhere without their helmet!

Disclaimer: Obviously the helmets are not adjusted
and would be fitted before we ride!



Get this thing off of me!

No comments:

County McCounterson