Tuesday, August 25, 2009

cast off

Tomorrow is the big day. Maddie gets her cast off! Doesn't it seem like it was only yesterday that she broke her arm? These three weeks have flown by. I am not holding my breath, because she may get her arm x-rayed and then have a new cast put on if her arm isn't completely healed, but I have high hopes! Maddie has dealt with having a broken arm with patience (as much as a toddler can have) and grace. I am really proud of her! I have no doubt that getting the cast taken off will be a tad bit intense for her but hopefully she will enjoy her regained independence.....and the joy of bathing! If the cast actually comes off for good tomorrow we are planning on going to the lake on Thursday to celebrate! The girl could use some water fun! Hopefully it will be a while before our next broken bone! (we're expecting more....she is a fly by the seat of her pants kinda gal) Cheers to Maddie!



No comments:

County McCounterson